Your Ad Could Be Here

Introducing myself KALYGONG

Hello to you all! I'm new on this community, my name is Kalygong (Carlos Perez Garrido),I'm from Argentina and I want to share with all of you my work, the music that I made. I'm a Gongmaster, I know that my work isn't common for all, and my public's so specific, my objective's share with you my content and if you like I was so glad if you share it or subscribe, I'm worldwide recognized, you can search me to see that I'm not lying to you.
   I hope to have your time to chat and to listen to my work and consulting me whatever you want!
 Here's my Youtube channel and some of my work.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDDLESUOhdTjvD6LbLVbluA/

Hi Carlos,

Welcome. You will do best here if you help us by filling in a bit more of your profile, what you do, lyricist/singer songwriter/musician/composer/etc., your musical influences, etc. Then comment on other's works, and then post some of your own. Share. That  way all of us get to know each other better.

I don't know enough about this genre to comment on quality, but I taught yoga for a while and it would work well with that. Good luck on your journey.

Hey

Nice to hear. Takes me back to some of the world music I experimented with in Uni, from Gamelan through to really modern gong works like Karlheinz Stockhausen’s Microphonie 1 & 2, which was far more of a recorded experiment than it was a composition (although I am sure he would have disagreed). I have certainly recorded my share of ambient pieces, though they have been more electronica based than traditional instruments... which is funny because I play quite a few traditional instruments from different cultures.

Anyway, thanks for sharing what was a very mellow listen. 

Cheers

John

Archived