Your Ad Could Be Here

I’m (20y.o) music producer who likes making, cooking music. It makes me happier in my life. I use Fl studio DAW I like all genres but I specialize in TRAP and house/party musicMaking music is still keeps a fire going on – Alan Jackson. I´m here to help you with your ideas with the new song. My work is related like I said to trap type beats but I can help you also with the other genres. You can contact me via email on my website pekybeats.com

Hi Peky,

Welcome to Songstuff!   We have a colloration board that you might want to check out.  What kind of a marketing campaign do you do to promote your site and beats?  Do you think you're getting the exposure you had planned on?

Peggy

Archived