Your Ad Could Be Here

JohnMAFS - Intro

JohnMAFS

• Noob
Hello everyone! Really excited to be on board. I'm a beginner songwriter and guitarist looking to receive some feedback on my lyrics, and to give my opinions on others lyrics. My music inspirations are the Eagles, Creedance Clearwater Revival and the Beatles. Look forward to working with you all!

• Like 1

Hey John, 

Welcome to Songstuff! Cool that you joined in.  Check out the lyrics  critique boards and post up.  Great articles in the library about lyric writing formats, structure etc. Love having new lyricists around.  If you have any questions, just ask and we'll try and help. Have fun and see you around the boards.

:)

Peggy

ohh ohh, forgot to mention.. the lyric challenges if you want to step out and try one of @john 's exercises. 

• Like 1