Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

hi, i'm the auctioneer, i've never really been on any kind of forum before so apologies for any breach in etiquette lol. i'm 18 and i write music i want to listen to. i use tracktion waveform version 8 and a roli seaboard block, lightpad block and loop block for most of my midi stuff. i also have a couple of keyboards and a drum synth machine my dad gave to me that i haven't had much of a chance to use yet, but i'm hoping to get round to cleaning it up and testing it out soon. i'm still new to synth stuff and production in general, so please be patient with me! i'm learning. thanks for having me here.

• Like 1

Hi Auctioneer,

Welcome to Songstuff!  Nice intro. Our critique boards could be a good start for you if you're wanting to get some feedback and to review others in the critique phase. Have fun and if you have any questions just ask.

:)

Peggy

• Noob
37 minutes ago, Peggy said:

Hi Auctioneer,

Welcome to Songstuff!  Nice intro. Our critique boards could be a good start for you if you're wanting to get some feedback and to review others in the critique phase. Have fun and if you have any questions just ask.

:)

Peggy

thanks! i'll go check it out :)