Your Ad Could Be Here

WHo are the Producers that inflence you?

Hi gang

Who are the producers who influence or have been big influences on you? Who would you recommend members check out and why? As producers, what makes them stand out for you? Why them?

Cheers

John

my biggest influences:

NIN: I think i adapted the structure it sometimes have, and the distortion and "negative" vibes.

Crystal Castles: One of the biggest influence on my music, and as well on myself aas a person. They were experimental, and they almost like "rudely" came out with such a strong and unconvenient tracks such as Alice Practice, but they managed to build a strong fanbase even when not that listener friendly. 

Akira Yamaoka:

This guy created some beautiful musical soundtracks. I love the depth of the atmosphere he can create, and the so strong emotions he can build. Also Mary Elizabeth McGlynn that singed for him on some albums is one of my favorite singers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived