Your Ad Could Be Here

What Audio interface Do You Use?

Hey Gang

What audio interface do you use on your computer?

I use a MOTU 828ES:

https://motu.com/products/proaudio/828es

It has to be said it is an awesome interface. Previously I had an 828 Mk3 Firewire which I raded in to get more than half it's value in trade which was pretty good after 10 years!

https://motu.com/products/motuaudio/828x

• Editors

I use a Scarlett 2i2 | Focusrite     

Nothing fancy, just a simple interface for 1+1 recordings and vocal sessions for demos and what not. I also have a Zoom H6 which allows me to use it as an interface for upto 4 instruments.

I use the Focusrite | Scarlett-8i6 USB Audio Interface.  It's one of my new pieces of equipment and  I'm quite happy with it so far.  I replaced my Digidesign MBox 2 Pro firewire interface which was 10+ yrs old.  It was a fantastic audio interface but I was updating my equipment and ProTools software and the Scarlett 8i6 worked into the plan. 

• Noob

Have been loving my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen, but looking into getting into an Allan & Heath Zedi 10fx board or a Soundcraft Signature 12 MTX by the end of the year... maybe in congress with my Focusrite?

the 2i2 seems to be pretty popular so far!

Archived