Your Ad Could Be Here

Satisfaction

Hey gang

Here’s a question. What is the most satisfying aspect of music making for you?

It could be:

• the personal feeling of accomplishment
  • it could be coming up with ideas
  • developing ideas
  • polishing a song to a gleam
  • puting the song out as an entire package
  • performing live
  • making videos
  • watching people enjoy your music
  • Something else entirely

What does it for you?

I love every aspect of making music, but the bit that gets me, is the pride when someone sings or quotes my lyrics back to me in a way that I know they really connected with the song. Even better when I see them, moving to the music, eyes closed, singing my song, showing to everyone it means something to them. I pick that. :)

So, what is yours?

Cheers

John

Just the idea that I can share my thoughts, make someone else feel what I do, and that they might be alive long after I am not.

At the moment, the most satisfying element for me comes from puzzle solving. Guess that is linked to personal feelings of accomplishment.

Not the most romantic answer, but compared to developing Excel macros or compiling corpora via data mining....creating music is a positively soulful use of computer skills haha.

I may answer differently if I further my current abilities (or if I could play actual instruments 😄

Archived