Your Ad Could Be Here

Yo Ya'll

• Noob

I'm a Slick Stick Hick from the Sticks. I was born in a Redneck and Hillbilly familes and a Mountaineers family as well.

I'm new here. I need help finding or help create a songs with these family titles and family relationships without saying someone's name.

1. Uncle and Niece.
2. Aunt and Nephew.
3. Father-in-law and Daughter-in-law.
4. Mother-in-law and Son-in-law.
5. Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law.
6. Cousin.
All this for a wedding.

depends on how much of a sense of humor your family has ;) 

something about it's about time the family tree branched a bit would be my choice :D or how heart breaking it was when 23 and me was done and heya cuz welcome back to the family, but that's just me.  

Hi Slick Stick Hick,

Welcome to Songstuff!  Is the wedding song you are trying to create for a event already planned?  What music genre?  Do you play any instruments or write lyrics?  Just trying to understand a bit more about your project.

:)

Peggy 

• 1 month later...
  • Noob

Thanks for the Welcome.

On 8/31/2020 at 4:59 PM, Cody said:

depends on how much of a sense of humor your family has ;) 

something about it's about time the family tree branched a bit would be my choice :D or how heart breaking it was when 23 and me was done and heya cuz welcome back to the family, but that's just me.  

My family is crazy. On my mom side of the family. My mom is one of 9 kids. My dad side of the family. He's one of three kids.

Now I need help with a story song about a Heartbroken Boy and meets his love for Ballroom Dances.

Edited by Shodaime Sakurakage
  • Haha 1

On 10/28/2020 at 8:40 AM, Shodaime Sakurakage said:

My family is crazy. On my mom side of the family. My mom is one of 9 kids. My dad side of the family. He's one of three kids.

Yeah big family here too, I have 50 or 60 first cousins too many to count or keep track of :D