Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey! I'm new here...

UKSongwriter

Hi all,

Pete here - it's nice to 'meet' you. I am looking forward to 'catching up with you guys.

I'm a UK based ex pro looking to participate in this forum as much as I can. I write/produce/play bass (fretted/fretless)/sing/play guitar.

I hope you are all well considering these crazy times!!!

Pete

• Like 2

Hey John,

It's good to be here and nice to 'meet' you.

My aims/goals for my music are simple - get someone to cover them. I also currently work in two bands(??), and support my daughter who is a singer/songwriter, alongside running my own business.

How about you? How are you finding things?

Thanks,

Pete

14 hours ago, UKSongwriter said:

Hey John,

It's good to be here and nice to 'meet' you.

My aims/goals for my music are simple - get someone to cover them. I also currently work in two bands(??), and support my daughter who is a singer/songwriter, alongside running my own business.

How about you? How are you finding things?

Thanks,

Pete

hey Pete

I’m guessing you self publish/self manage then?

It’s challenging times if you are a writer but not a performer. As ever a diversity of income streams gives the best stability. Circumstances have forced creativity on a industry that had become complacent. Independents always had to be creative to make a decent living, and many who would describe themselves as independent were in reality amateur with no idea how to move forward. Their creativity was very limited in scope fell far short of what was needed. These days at least the tools are there if you have the creativity and discipline to harness them.