Your Ad Could Be Here

New and excited!!!

Hey everyone! My name is Haris Jaganjac. I'm a musician from Chicago, IL. Aside from music, I am a full-time college student at Columbia College Chicago and I study Music Business there. I have live in Chicago my entire life. I love basketball and soccer, especially since I played both sports growing up. I am also a huge animal lover. I have a pet chihuahua mix who lives with my girlfriend and I. I am an aspiring artist, producer, audio engineer, performer, etc. While everyone does want to eventually enjoy a nice income from whatever their craft may be - the end goal for me has always been to foster relationships between myself and others and make the world a better place overall. I'm a pretty realistic person, so I know not too many people will read this, but I'd appreciate anyone interested in conversation and interested in building relationships to reach out to me. If you're interested in listening to my music you can check me out online by searching "Pronto Valid." Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community!

X POSE.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Haris 

A big welcome to Songstuff! Good to have you aboard. You mention Producer, which has an old school interpretation of working with musicians of all kinds in a studio and being responsible for getting the best performance from the musicians and engineer while helping shape the finished sound, and a more recent interpretation which is more inline with being a beat creator. I just wondered if you identify with one or other more? Handy to know :)

Good to know you are studying the Music Business. Looking forward to some chats about the where the old business and new business meet  :)

Cheers

John

• Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 3:58 AM, Haris Jaganjac said:

the end goal for me has always been to foster relationships between myself and others and make the world a better place overall. I'm a pretty realistic person, so I know not too many people will read this,

I read and feel that! and welcome! 

On 1/8/2021 at 3:58 AM, Haris Jaganjac said:

I am an aspiring artist, producer, audio engineer, performer, etc.

basically the same points @john raised......Times they are a changin (adapt or die), kudos for big goals and best of luck!  I'm too lazy to search, but look forward to hearing anything you want to give me a direct link for 🤘  Chitown is one of my favorite cities in the US.  It's nasty, its beautiful, its scary, and its safe.... a pretty good amalgamation of the country.    

• Like 1

Hi Haris,

Welcome to Songstuff! Do you write your own music? Lyric and/or songs?  Do you play any instruments or sing?  You can drop a link to your music if you'd like to so folks can check it out, subscribe or follow.

:)

Peggy