Your Ad Could Be Here

COVID-19

Go to the health-food store and buy "Quercetin" and "Zinc."  Fastest way to dispatch both "the common cold" and also this thing – which actually comes from the same virus family.  Zinc disrupts the biochemical process by which the virus makes copies of itself, while Quercetin acts as a so-called "ionophore" to help the Zinc get to where it needs to go.  (Exactly the same role, by the way, that can be played by "HCQ" or "Ivermectin.") Can't readily get that?  How about eldeberry syrup, or fresh green tea?

We know that the human body also uses this strategy, because people who are fighting viral infections often become depleted in zinc.  Key is:  "don't wait."  Give your body plenty of ammunition right away, and trust that it knows what to do with it.

Here is a specific reference from an American professional website – the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, founded in 1943.

https://aapsonline.org/early-treatment-saves-lives/

The first course of treatment:  "Neutraceutical bundle: Zinc Sulfate 220mg, Vitamin D3 5000 IU, Vitamin C 3000mg, Quercetin 500mg, orally twice a day as needed for 5-30 days."

And if you happen to be a medical biochemistry nerd:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/47794995_Zn_Inhibits_Coronavirus_and_Arterivirus_RNA_Polymerase_Activity_In_Vitro_and_Zinc_Ionophores_Block_the_Replication_of_These_Viruses_in_Cell_Culture

The long and short of it is that RNA viruses rely upon a well-understood biochemical process to replicate themselves, and Zinc throws a monkey-wrench into that process.

Even if you just content yourself with sucking on OTC zinc lozenges, there's actually a solid biochemical reason why they work.  But, whatever you decide to do, don't wait.

On 2/15/2021 at 8:57 PM, MikeRobinson said:

Here is a specific reference from an American professional website – the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, founded in 1943.

https://aapsonline.org/early-treatment-saves-lives/

The first course of treatment:  "Neutraceutical bundle: Zinc Sulfate 220mg, Vitamin D3 5000 IU, Vitamin C 3000mg, Quercetin 500mg, orally twice a day as needed for 5-30 days."

And if you happen to be a medical biochemistry nerd:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/47794995_Zn_Inhibits_Coronavirus_and_Arterivirus_RNA_Polymerase_Activity_In_Vitro_and_Zinc_Ionophores_Block_the_Replication_of_These_Viruses_in_Cell_Culture

The long and short of it is that RNA viruses rely upon a well-understood biochemical process to replicate themselves, and Zinc throws a monkey-wrench into that process.

Even if you just content yourself with sucking on OTC zinc lozenges, there's actually a solid biochemical reason why they work.  But, whatever you decide to do, don't wait.

Sadly I was already in hospital before your first reply Mike. Interesting reading nonetheless, thanks for that

• 2 weeks later...

Back home today guys after 12 days in hospital. Pretty exhausted really. Will be a while before I can sing! Eek!

On a bright note, while in hospital.... including today.... I got some new studio toys! In boxes. In my studio. Waiting. To be opened. And the big one says “Nord” on the outside.

Can’t wait,.... but I have to. I need to sleep!

C ya on the flip side....

Cheers

John

Archived