Your Ad Could Be Here

Confessions of...

...an internet addict.

Hey gang

Well I’ve had a week of crap internet connection and flakey WiFi. Time for a new router.

For all I hate these moments of crap internet connection, they are still valuable if only to remind myself what a absolute internet junkie I am. Ok, I run a website, it shouldn’t be a surprise, and yet, when it happens, until it happens, I don’t really have a grasp of the extent of my dependency!

It must be a theme. I am a bit like that with technology full stop. I blame music lol. It started there!

Anyone else want to get something off their chest?

Cheers

John

• Like 2

• Editors

...a self-help book hoarder.

I mean, they talk about the same stuff over and over (although in different perspectives sometimes) but I'm not sure why I keep getting drawn to em. The practice expressed in these books are mostly very helpful but it's the curiosity to read more about it that keeps me hooked than the end result I do desire and work toward. I guess it's just one of those things. lol

Currently reading: The Little Book of Clarity by Jamie Smart