dreaming of limits
running from self
dreaming our lifes

lie protects truth from pain
we're sickness of the life
limits from world of dreams
fictions of a difference

• 1 year later...

The two things to consider changing would be lives in place of lifes, sick instead of sickness. It has lots of potential, don’t be afraid to explore other forms with the theme. Good start so far.

very interesting poem. l re- read it a few times, seems sad words though from the poet,.l would agree with Jhanover on a bit of tiding up of the grammar, but l like the flow of idea in the poem, well done.

did you know that angels in heaven sing when they communicate with each other ..it says so in the bible. As man is made in Gods image  and God  also made the angels,  perhaps that's why we have a calling to write/sing poems and songs :)

ps..my grammar is terrible as you will see from when l post on here, please feel free to tell me to tidy up my own :)