Your Ad Could Be Here

Rapid fire

On 7/10/2021 at 10:16 PM, VoiceEx said:

That is not your first vocal cover. Though I can link you to your other vocal covers, if you have misplaced them 😅

Owing to a community wide amnesia our entire community was duped into believing the entirely believable falsehood, err I mean plausible fiction, um story, that this was your first cover. Obviously the other covers were indeed originals that just sounded like other songs, with the same words and titles. See? Entirely believable when you put it like that!

• Like 1

Not sure if it's language barriers or  forgetfulness or not but Simpan, and i know of many other aliases, has been working to improve his vocals for several years, in his own way. Vocaroo is popular and I've asked @Simpan30 over these yeats, if he is a representative.  Although not my methods or working understanding @Simpan30 your vocal control is improving.  

:)

Peggy

1 hour ago, Peggy said:

Not sure if it's lamguage barriers or  forgetfulness or not but Simpan, and i know of many other aliases, has been working to improve his vocals for several years, in his own way. Vocaroo is popular and I've asked @Simpan30 over these yeats, if he is a representative.  Although not my methods or working understanding @Simpan30 your vocal control is improving.  

:)

Peggy

I know Simpan has used several identities, and rarely replies to his posts…. I just don’t understand the need for subterfuge, especially in this case. ???

On 7/9/2021 at 7:29 AM, Simpan30 said:

Hello  

Did my first vocal cover.

I am no Rob Halford but i tried my best in trying to sing this song.

It is  Rapid Fire. I would love to be a singer someday i am 31 years old so i still got time.

https://vocaroo.com/1bzW8eHwgrRf

I saw Rapid Fire in the thread title and immediately thought Judas Priest, but figured it was an original song. Pleased to see it really was Priest. Dude, you sound uncannily like Halford. I'm not just sucking up, 'cause I can call out crap when I hear it (politely). This isn't it. A great vocal take.

The backing track on the other hand leaves something to be desired. Some of the riffs are simplified, sloppy, and the MIDI drums are robotic. I don't know if you created that though.