Your Ad Could Be Here

Want to share this very special podcast interview with me & the founder of Songstuff!

• Editors

For those of you who do not know, I'm a musician & songwriter from Bangalore, India who can be thought of as a long term test bunny for Songstuff & the values it chooses to impart every day since the past 20 years.

Where I am today with my willingness to pursue music & determine my path MY way, has been 10 years in patient learning & painstakingly in the making. And through it all, a strange & wise Scottish dude has helped me with his company, thoughts & advice. More importantly, he chose to have me involved with everything Songstuff! Though I'm yet to meet @john, I happen to call him one of my closest friends.

This interview was a long time coming because we'd never done something like this & I'd never got the opportunity to share this side of my life & career that has singularly been the most pivotal. (There was one time where I tried to talk about it many many years ago. But if you listen to this podcast, you'll know how that went down 😆)

This episode is about Songstuff, my music career & the life it has led me to along with this "mentor" dude of mine. It's also about friendship, hustle & learning that can last a lifetime in the most strangest of ways.

I'd love for you to check it out & to hear you thoughts on it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good points well made VX.

On 10/11/2021 at 4:40 PM, VoiceEx said:

contact John directly, or anyone else whose input you are interested in

Speaking for myself I am generally happy to help, and I know the other staff are the same. I am busy, pretty well all the time, creating new articles and content, implementing site improvements, promoting the site, maintains and upgrading the server, creating graphics or videos… it’s a long list…. so if you contact me asking for my specific input, it is good because it’s like tapping me on the shoulder and saying “hey”. I am likely to ask you to post your question on the boards so that I can answer there and that means that other members can read the question and respond, maybe apply it to themselves or offer some additional information or ask a related question.

I would also recommend that members use the tagging option, like @VoiceEx, which should nudge VX that I am talking about him and want to include him in the conversation. Using that option with all members is a good idea. Still, it can still be a good idea to message staff in PM to make sure you get their direct input.

• Like 1

• Editors
On 10/11/2021 at 3:15 AM, Steve Mueske said:

Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed listening to this and getting a fuller insight on your relationship. A beautiful testimony for sure.

It's a strange relationship for sure. But one that I'm extremely grateful for in my life. A lot of my sense of logic & the way I deal with things comes from the influence John has had. Who woulda thunk lol