Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi, I'm Greg, I'm a new member

Hi there everybody, my name is Greg Moran and I have just signed up to Songstuff. I see myself mainly as a songwriter, but I am 65 in July 2022, so I do not harbour any dreams of becoming famous. It's just something I do and enjoy. I do play guitar to an average level, but I tend to use music software to create my sound, mainly Band-in-a-box. I write in a number of styles, but my heart is fixed in rock music. I have recorded a number of collaboratory songs with other artists, and I have a long-time songwriting partner (Pete Watson) and, together, we write a lot of rock songs. Usually, Pete writes music to my lyrics, and sometimes he adds music to my own melodies.

I have been a member of Drooble for a number of years and have recorded over 100 songs as I have been developing my craft, particularly in the mixing arena, and I think I'm getting quite good, but I am a home recorder so the quality is never going to be tip-top.

I have been a regular reviewer of songs on Drooble, and have a 9 out of 10 feedback score. I am also a regular contributor to the community discussions, and have often been in the top contributors chart. I am looking forward to getting involved with Songstuff and meeting many of the members hear. 

• Like 1

Hey Greg,

Welcome to Songstuff! It’s good to have you with us.

You mention you are a home recorder. What sort of set up do you have for a home studio?

Cheers

John

PS you created a topic about songwriting on the Introduce Yourself board. I’ll move that to the Songwriting discussion board. That will help with topic participation and make it easier to find later.