Your Ad Could Be Here

New here hope to share and learn from others

• Noob

Hi there, I have been writing lyrics for many years, and I am hoping to find others to help me with my passion.  I would very much like to find musicians who could help my lyrics become the complete song they long to be.  Also, if I am able to contribute to song writers' quest for lyrical additions to complete their musical ideas that would be very great.  In addition, any suggestions or ideas to help me become a better lyricist would be most helpful.   Thanks for listening.   Martin

• Like 2

• Noob

Thanks for the welcome I'm sure I'll have many questions.  Trying to learn to navigate the site.  Was primarily interested in collaboration with musicians to complete my lyrics, and the same in return.  Can't seem to find where that might be.  Martin

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Martin Nash said:

Thanks for the welcome I'm sure I'll have many questions.  Trying to learn to navigate the site.  Was primarily interested in collaboration with musicians to complete my lyrics, and the same in return.  Can't seem to find where that might be.  Martin

I'll put the link here, too.  

https://forums.songstuff.com/forum/119-collaborations/

and the Critique boards

https://forums.songstuff.com/forum/213-critique/