Your Ad Could Be Here

Lyricist newbie

Hi there

Am Geoffrey and am a Kenya citizen. Am delighted after long years of searching for a place where I can get help from in music literature. I've always yarned to be a musician which am tirelessly working towards achieving it. However,am still an amateur in writing song lyrics which I feel I have a lot to cover. Henceforth,I would like everyones help to see me through this quagmire. Am a university graduate but still feel the urge to purse music art as a musician.

• Like 3

Welcome to Songstuff, Geoffrey!  Looking forward to seeing your lyric endeavors.  I'll put together some of our links for writing lyrics that I hope will be useful. Of course, the Lyric Critic board is a great place to receive feedback from the members.  Critiquing other members lyrics is also a helpful and instructional part of developing, too.

Peggy

Welcome Geoffrey, keep hold of that dream....

I would think that most down to earth people (of which there are plenty on Songstuff) would acknowledge that even after having written a few song lyrics, that they are still at amateur status, or at the very least, still developing.

Good luck with the lyrics. You never know, you might be helping others while they are helping you.