Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey Everyone!

I’m so excited to have found this community! There is a lot of talent here and I can’t wait to share with you all as well. 

My name is Alex. 
My love for music took me at an early age. From 90’s video games to motion picture composition and the “old” AM/FM radio you’d listen to before gasoline was over $2 a gallon. 

I’ve learned that there’s a soundtrack out there for every valuable moment of my life and I’m so eager to keep hitting the big PLAY button to see what other joy it brings. 

I’m here to be courageous and start contributing to that giant playlist in the sky. 

id love to introduce myself!

Much respect to you all. 

• Like 3

• Editors

Thanks for the introduction @Alex Lukehart!

15 hours ago, Alex Lukehart said:

My love for music took me at an early age. From 90’s video games to motion picture composition and the “old” AM/FM radio you’d listen to before gasoline was over $2 a gallon. 

Ah, I miss the AM/FM days. You didn't get to choose what music you listen to and you would anyways. And you'd get so excited when you discover a really good track! 

Welcome to Songstuff :) 

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2023 at 11:45 PM, Alex Lukehart said:

I’m so excited to have found this community! There is a lot of talent here and I can’t wait to share with you all as well. 

My name is Alex. 

I’ve learned that there’s a soundtrack out there for every valuable moment of my life and I’m so eager to keep hitting the big PLAY button to see what other joy it brings. 

I’m here to be courageous and start contributing to that giant playlist in the sky. 

id love to introduce myself!

Much respect to you all. 

Hi Alex, I'm new here too. Just joined and excited to connect with other musicians around the world.

Yes, I agree about there being a soundtrack for every moment in life. 

Contribution is an important part of life as a musician. We're here to give our music to the world - as many people as will listen.  

Let's make that giant playlist in the sky even richer with our contributions. Let's make a difference in people's lives.

I'll forge on and build my legacy.

Respect shared.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Shembo said:

Hi Alex, I'm new here too. Just joined and excited to connect with other musicians around the world.

Yes, I agree about there being a soundtrack for every moment in life. 

Contribution is an important part of life as a musician. We're here to give our music to the world - as many people as will listen.  

Let's make that giant playlist in the sky even richer with our contributions. Let's make a difference in people's lives.

I'll forge on and build my legacy.

Respect shared.

I look forward to hearing your music Shembo. Welcome to Songstuff.