Your Ad Could Be Here

How’s It Go-an?

Not really a hello, just a I’m back thing. A long time ago I used to contribute articles for this place. If they are around cool if not that’s cool too. Anyway, professional artist which means I work in the real world that’s not art, writing since 2004, published out of Germany 2006, playing musical instruments since 2010 roughly and loud finding strange chords and instruments as I go.

55 minutes ago, jhanover said:

Not really a hello, just a I’m back thing. A long time ago I used to contribute articles for this place. If they are around cool if not that’s cool too. Anyway, professional artist which means I work in the real world that’s not art, writing since 2004, published out of Germany 2006, playing musical instruments since 2010 roughly and loud finding strange chords and instruments as I go.

hi Jon

Welcome back. I had seen you were about. I don’t remember you playing an instrument, or at least you were not sharing music at that stage. Everything you did was firmly lyric oriented. That tells you how long ago it was!

I’m glad to hear you are now a professional artist. You were always a good lyricist and helpful to fellow members.

Cheers

John

Thanks it’s good to be back. I play ( depends on who you ask lol ) everything from a single string cigar box and Gopichand, to a vintage 1967 Auto Harp ( a gift from the mother in law ). Most of the melodies I pound through are on the ukulele, the charango, and now the tenor guitar. Hopefully Sunday I can upload some stuff that I am experimenting with. Glad you are doing better after your bouts with the virus. By artist I should have said visual, not music yet.

Edited by jhanover
  • Like 1

Looking forward to hearing your songs!

Thanks. Yeah the virus sucks. Keeps making you pay in unexpected ways. You just have to get on with living as best you can. Waiting for the clock to turn back isn’t a good bet!