Your Ad Could Be Here

Greetings from the Midland UK

Hello.

I'm a past it songwriter, psuedo guitarist and singer. My home recordings with Mixcraft all turn out like a well recorded Open Mic Night, but hey, there it is....

I only have a handful of songs in circulation at present as I bin most after a month or two!

Here I am.

Hello.

Edited by Laurence Cremetti
  • Like 1

Good to meet you as well. I'm no tecky though YouTube is fairly straightforward to get into. You can set up a site and upload from sites like 'Power Director' (I am not on a retainer...)and many others. They insist on mp4s and either a photo or a video....I haven't really got any further than that. There is a video club on here which may help you. I also know a guy 'KingKibbutz' who just films himself playing his songs (which are good btw) and uploads them to YouTube. For me it's just about finding the time to progress all this stuff...it's great to be doing it:thumb23: Hope you get it figured out.

• Editors
10 minutes ago, Laurence Cremetti said:

Success!! I think. I hope I haven't violated any rules.

The forum software automatically embeds any Soundcloud link to a track and makes it easier for playing right on Songstuff! You haven't violated any rules :) 

Although you will likely get more ears to listen on the Song Critique board as it is set up for giving and receiving healthy feedback! https://forums.songstuff.com/forum/218-song-critique/

The vocals and guitars sound pretty clear and well recorded. Some basic mixing can definitely take it from the open mic sound to a more studio-like sound. Thank you for sharing this btw!  

On 3/26/2023 at 2:43 PM, Laurence Cremetti said:

Hello.

I'm a past it songwriter, psuedo guitarist and singer. My home recordings with Mixcraft all turn out like a well recorded Open Mic Night, but hey, there it is....

I only have a handful of songs in circulation at present as I bin most after a month or two!

Here I am.

Hello.

Why do you bin your songs after a month or two?

MisterB... Because I re-listen to them and decide they're all rubbish.  That's why I look for reviews, its because I really dont like what I've done after a while.

As you might guess, this means an ever increasing belief that I'm not doing anything but wasting time and money.

Thank you for asking.

Edited by Laurence Cremetti
decreasing shouldve been increasing