Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi, Im new here..

1 hour ago, eskojramo said:

Thx😄 Is here possible to listen other members music?

Showcase is used by some members for finished sings.  It's not a critique board. 

https://forums.songstuff.com/forum/102-showcase/

Song critique board are those songs that are/have been works in progress where members are requesting some type of critique and review.

https://forums.songstuff.com/forum/218-song-critique/

There's also the Covers and Remixes board, community playlists etc.  You can access these areas from the Home page.

Peggy

35 minutes ago, eskojramo said:

Ok. great. I supposed if I like introduce my own music here I need a minimum of 10 posts first..?

Each board has its required number of posts for adding a new topic. 

Check the information at the top of the board for that board's requirements. 

5 hours ago, eskojramo said:

Hello everyone. I am electronic music composer from Finland. Just logged this forum and start check whatkind of stuff this inclueded..

hi and welcome to Songstuff eskojramo! Looking forward to hearing your songs!

Thx😁. First of all I can tell you that even I have made music 34yrs I have only few song remain my work. I made in a past quite a lot stuff with my analog based gear and recorded it mostly with taperecorders. After years those tapes has lost and only one hardcase was found left from my latest move this new house. I mastered those songs and made a tube channel for that. I used also distrokid to distribute my publications online. I noticed that it is really difficult to get the songs into awareness alongside the millions of offer. I keep 5 yrs pause for instruments at all after devorse but now I bought keyboard back to produce music again. My latest composition was made for my biggest inspiration of music Vangelis.

I think I cant paste it yet here but you can find it by googling:  EFE My Hero take the older version which inclueded every others also.. I hope atleast someone here find my music and leaves comments for those...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, eskojramo said:

Thx😁. First of all I can tell you that even I have made music 34yrs I have only few song remain my work. I made in a past quite a lot stuff with my analog based gear and recorded it mostly with taperecorders. After years those tapes has lost and only one hardcase was found left from my latest move this new house. I mastered those songs and made a tube channel for that. I used also distrokid to distribute my publications online. I noticed that it is really difficult to get the songs into awareness alongside the millions of offer. I keep 5 yrs pause for instruments at all after devorse but now I bought keyboard back to produce music again. My latest composition was made for my biggest inspiration of music Vangelis.

I think I cant paste it yet here but you can find it by googling:  EFE My Hero take the older version which inclueded every others also.. I hope atleast someone here find my music and leaves comments for those...

lots to listen to and more to come….awesome :)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Very mellow and Vangelis-y