Your Ad Could Be Here

New member looking to get some input or colab

Hello guys, I'm just looking to impove my music and get exposure to other musicians. I've been doing music for a little while but have never really had other musicians to communicate with.

I do a kinda jazzy R&B like music. I can kinda play piano and guitar but I'm mostly self taught and I've just started taking it more seriously.

I'm gonna post some of my songs and hope to get some input! Also would like to hear others music too 

• Like 2

Hi Tony

Welcome to the Songstuff Music Community! Good to have you with us. Post up some of your songs and I’ll leave some comments. I’d ask that when you have a listen to other folks music, that you leave a few comments on their songs too. Thanks!

Cheers

John

• Editors

Hiya Tony, 

Welcome to Songstuff. Jazzy RnB - that sounds just like the kinda music I like! What kinda artists or influences do you resonate with? 

Look forward to hearing some of the music you have to share! //cdn2.songstuff.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

On 4/17/2024 at 4:02 PM, Tony K said:

I'm gonna post some of my songs and hope to get some input! Also would like to hear others music too 

Welcome to Songstuff, Tony!  Here's the link to the Songs critique boards when you're ready to start a topic with your songs.  You can also hear what other members are working on and can give feedback to their song. 

https://forums.songstuff.com/forum/218-song-critique/

Do you also write lyrics?  Here's the board link.

https://forums.songstuff.com/forum/224-lyric-critique/

If you have any questions just ask.

Nice to have you join us and looking forward to seeing and hearing where you are with your music. 

Enjoy the community!

Peggy