a feel of smoothness

like velvet

Pain

making me insane

Many scars

Burned away with alcohol and cigars

Cheers to you and your fake postcards

And most of all for your ignorance and disregards

not bad, but the first few lines really dont do anything for me at all, and kinda make it hard to get into the rest of it

ah, know whatcha sayin'. fixed a lil'bit...have no idea if I made it any better.

Much better now w/o that "say yay!" line lol.. great work!! I have no problems with it now!

haha ;D, well I have an excuse for writing bullshit things. I'm a norwegian viking. I should suck in english ;P.

Anyways, glad you think it's ok. There's is still lots of things I could have done better. I'm really no-good at writing. :)

Bethers is always right!

Anyway, great poem. Lots of emotions, but they toggle back and forth between subjects, which just makes my little brain think that maybe they are used as a rhyme filler?

Like I say for lots of songs and poems, this one could be turned into many different poems. I would love to read another one that stays on the story of the drunken, unchained, blood stained outsider!

Keep it up!

Bethers is always right!

Anyway, great poem. Lots of emotions, but they toggle back and forth between subjects, which just makes my little brain think that maybe they are used as a rhyme filler?

Like I say for lots of songs and poems, this one could be turned into many different poems. I would love to read another one that stays on the story of the drunken, unchained, blood stained outsider!

Keep it up!

Thankx, and you're right about the rhyme filling. The idea with poem was a bunch of rhyming words. not really that good. But I'm just trying, and sometimes failing. Appreciate the comment :)

Archived