Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello, I'm Stone Age Rock

abadmutha

• Noob

what's up y'all. my name is chris, my production name is stone age rock. i decided to join this site basically to see if i can get help with the technical aspects of production, mainly with cuebase and my newly acquired akai mpd16 control unit. if anyone who peeps this has knowledge on this (cuebase with akai mpd controller), please feel free to email me at stoneage_rock@hotmail.com. i am also on myspace. you can peep a few of my beats at myspace.com/stoneagerockmusic. i recorded them very quickly, all at once, transfering them from my yamaha motif directly to garage band (the old one), and didn't mix them AT ALL, so if some of the levels are off, show mercy...anyways, i'm glad to be a part of y'all community, and i hope to gain some knowledge on producing and possibly give some.

peace and love,

christopher stonehenge