Your Ad Could Be Here

If You Had To Go Without Guitar For A Month, What Would You Do?

run Songstuff! ;)

probably write some lyrics and play the piano/keys. :)

If you had to go without guitar for a month, what would you do?

sometimes do anyway. When i am in the song writing mode my guitar goes everywhere with me and its played 24/7 when i am not and no gigs coming up it can easily be weeks and weeks before i pick it up again.

I hate to play the guitar unless i am writing.

• 2 weeks later...

What would you do Mark?

• 1 month later...

Bite my fingernails down to the elbow.

I dont know. It would be tough. I might try to find a good adventure game maybe?

One thing would be for sure. It would take me a further 2 months of practice to get my form back.

Edited by Rudi

• 1 month later...
Bite my fingernails down to the elbow.

I dont know. It would be tough. I might try to find a good adventure game maybe?

One thing would be for sure. It would take me a further 2 months of practice to get my form back.

Thats exactly what happened when I got it back. The playing felt so awkward for what seemed like forever.

• 4 weeks later...
If you had to go without guitar for a month, what would you do?

Well, it looks like I'll be spending at least a month looking for my guitar because I didn't know i had one. Do I?

Now I'm all screwed up. :dance::hiya:

• 3 weeks later...

I once had to go without playing the drums for over a year (no place to set them up) and that was hard. When I finally played again [smiley=drums.gif], most of my hard earned chops were still there, but my finess was very much lessened. I've rarely went more than a few days without picking up a guitar, but if i did go without for a while, i imagine that that i my playing would get rather shakey. I'd survive alright playing the keyboard i suppose, but i would get tired of exclusivly playing an instrument that i'm crap at. ???

• 1 month later...
Either write a lot of lyrics, walk around like an idiot air-guitaring all the time, or i'd have to buy that Guitar Hero Playstation Game. Hey, at least it would be something.

:D