Your Ad Could Be Here

Song Title Association Game

13 hours ago, RobAsh15 said:

Okay, I'll bite. I have no pride left anyways.

Hairstyles???

Amended:       I know that a "mohawk" is a type of haircut... rather extreme in nature, popular amongst those of a "punk" inclination.

What I'm wondering is how "mohawk" relates to any of the previous 4 posts???

I am cringing in place now. Hit me with your best shot.

The bob is a hairstyle as well. Mohawk, Bob... both hairstyles. Bob being from Bob Dylan in Tom's post above. :) 

58 minutes ago, GocartMoz said:

"Happy" - Happy Jack?

The Jack - Kind of rhymes with Clap?

AC/DC - sticking your finger in electrical outlet makes your hair stand up like the people in my Clapping Mohawks video?

All of the above reasons are more like a .00005 connection level btw?

Jack in this song refers to the Australian slang for Jack which is gonorrhea, or the Clap -> Clappers. 

According to an article I read about Bon Scott anyways. :)

Edited by Just1L

LOL Tom.  In your defense, this probably has a .00375 connection score.  Randy thinks he has it and he probably does, but who knows if it is the same connection.  I am convinced that the more i play this game, there really are no rules. :)

Anyway, the song Sway is off of my favorite Stones album which happens to be "Sticky" Fingers.  "Sticky" = Sticky Side Up (Rob's post).  This was a fourth cousin connection. :)

Dave

• Like 2