Your Ad Could Be Here

Song Title Association Game

You lose Tom. Game over. Achy Breaky outta here! I consider this to be the worst and cheesiest country song of all times, regardless of how it did in the charts. I couldn't listen to country for years after this came out! :) 

The Voice of Cheese - Mothers of Invention

You lose Tom. Game over. Achy Breaky outta here! I consider this to be the worst and cheesiest country song of all times, regardless of how it did in the charts.

Tom has won so many times by making everyone scratch heads while the thread stands still for a few days.

I think he has earned the right to throw in Achy Breaky, the Birdy Song and YMCA too if he wants too. ;)

Rosey - String Cheese Incident

Hey Josie...

Here's the simple: Each new post has to RELATE to the last post in some more or less direct fashion. For example:

Mahesh posted... Dare You To Move - Switch Foot

I followed next with... I Wanna Hold Your Hand - The Beatles...  Hand relates to Foot - both are body parts.

I might also have posted a song which referred to a form of movement, such as Let's Dance by David Bowie... and make the connection to the word "Move" in Mahesh's post.

If someone "calls" you on your most recent post, your next response needs to explain the connection between your post and the last post before yours. If you can't explain your post or make a connection, due to a brain fart perhaps, Songstuff sends a pack of tone deaf gremlins to your house where they break in and beat you mercilessly with wet noodles.

Hope this helps.

Hiya! I do understand the game! My reply just seemed very random because I was on a different page and thought that the comment at the bottom of THAT page was the latest comment, without realizing there was 246 pages of the game. I don't know what page I was on. Sorry again. Please just continue ignoring it! 

• Editors

Fly away from here - Aerosmith

(how do I embed a youtube video?)

Heya Josie, 

You can simply copy and paste the link of the Youtube video as seen on your browser's address bar onto your post and Songstuff will do all the dirty work ;)

The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin