Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi

Karen

Hi, my name is Karen. I am 41 years old. I am not a musician and have very little knowledge of the music industry, except second hand from my husband. I am more craft/art oriented so conversing with all you musicians is a bit daunting so please be gentle with me. I am currently learning the guitar(very, very much the beginner) and am interested in developing my voice. My musical tastes are 60/70 rock, prog rock and folk. Anyway that's all folks.

Hi Karen,

Dont worry, there are no musical snobs here. We shot the last one 3 years ago, and the word must have got out coz we havnt been bothered since.

Starting out can be fun too. Plenty of sound advice here. Ask if you cant find what you want.

Rudi

Portsmouth UK

Hi, my name is Karen. I am 41 years old. I am not a musician and have very little knowledge of the music industry, except second hand from my husband. I am more craft/art oriented so conversing with all you musicians is a bit daunting so please be gentle with me. I am currently learning the guitar(very, very much the beginner) and am interested in developing my voice. My musical tastes are 60/70 rock, prog rock and folk. Anyway that's all folks.

I think you won't be alone.

Welcome!