Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi, Very High, ...

Mikey

• Noob

Having known John for eons and having watched this site grow I have finally got around to becoming a member! :D

So who am I...?

My name is Michael Christon, most of my friends call me 'Mikey' (that's like the one-eyed green monster in Monsters Inc rather than the mouse who is Mickey)... Oh, so now you know some of my cultural references are hardcore like, uhmmm, Disney! [smiley=rockin.gif]

Anyway... I have been doing music since I was 12 and despite having written LOADS of songs over the years I have never had the balls to send anything out. That is until recently...

After &*^%$ years I sent my songs into a national competition and that in itself felt like a great achievement. And now I'm ready to just do what I love, which is my music.

What type of stuff...? 'Pop' I guess is the best title... Influences include everything from Muse to Depeche Mode.

And when I'm not doing Music I have the wonderful job of playing with people's minds, as I am an NLP Trainer (don't know what NLP is? ...think psychology, behavioural work, hypnosis and you'll be getting close - or as one of my clients put it, I do Derren Brown stuff with business people)

So that's me... for the moment... I'm sure I'll bare my soul more later!

PS - First complaint! >:( ...where's the emoticon for the keyboard guy!!! :D ...(yep, I play keys!) :P