Your Ad Could Be Here

2007 Odd New Models

:D

bu**er, I cant find it now. I tried using the Post Link from 'insert-special-item'. It didnt work last time either. :(

Steve, John, how does that poxy thing work? Its a conspiracy isnt it? It doesnt work does it? You all know how to do this, but you conspire to confound me by putting up this 'insert-special-item' bait just to have a laugh at me trying to provide you with a worthwhile shared experience. Dont try to deny it. Well that says more about you than it does about me. There is no sport in setting up a self confessed PC-ignorant-slob like a bowling pin. Youre all a load of twonks. >:(

:punchit:

Ok this is me being serious now. How do you use that feature anyway? ???

Ahhhhhhh! I see it all now! Some of it!

That feature is for posting a link to a post already on the board. Not to an external site! Were you trying to link to something already posted? If so, click the #post (number) in the top right hand corner of the particular post you want to link to. A box will pop up which gives you the address of that particular post! Copy it and open the Post Link' option in the topic you want to post it. Paste the address in the top window, and the text you want in the lower window. Like this. Hit reply to see the exact details of this post)

No Drummer Wanted

This will take you to an error message which is presently being worked on... ^_^

No I was trying to link to a website I found. I copied the address but wanted to use a phrase rather than the address. You do this all the time with 'clickety' right? I couldnt find the site again as the browse history wouldnt look beyond today for some reason.

OK. To do what you want, you need to copy the address, then click the little green cross icon next to the emoticon menu post-84-1189109037_thumb.jpg, paste in the address (link) and hit enter, you then get a further box up to enter text! ok?

or type the "clickity" part, highlight it then click the green cross thingy

Thanks Rudi, that rant made my day [smiley=bounce.gif]