Your Ad Could Be Here

CD replication / duplication

Hey

Any recommendations for a good CD duplication company?

and

Can you recommend an online CD program that includes printing of artwork, CD pressing and distribution?

Cheers

John

I can't personally vouch for this place but I've never heard anything bad about them either.

The prices seam very good. What I don't know is if this is relevent to you folks overseas.

They advertise through Musicians Friend, and I have always had good experiences with them............always.

Here's the link: http://www.diskfaktory.com/mf/enter/home/d...sp?src=MFDF0000

Thanks Tom, I'll check it out!

Cheers

John

• 2 weeks later...

It appears that they use CD-R's to make copies

It appears that they use CD-R's to make copies

Most do.

If you are looking for the real thing like the ones you buy in a store, you will need to have a glass master made and then a high cost service make the rest. (Big BIG money)

For most of us, replication is just that. Copies of your CD-R.

Hey Guys

Thanks. Does anyone have experience with the ones Steve mentions?

Cheers

John

• 1 month later...
  • Noob

Check us out, we are ISO-9002 certified and we do top quality replication at the lowest price you'll find in the country.

I don't know the quantity you want, but to give you an idea, assuming bulk packaging, we can do 1000 CDs at $0.40/pc and 5000 CDs will be $0.35/pc. This price is your all-inclusive cost with NO HIDDEN CHARGES (try the other companies and see how many lineitems they have)

Abelida International (http://www.abelida.com)

- Our manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art, ISO-9002 certified

- Our customers include big names as well as startups. They are all treated equally with courtesy and professionalism. NO CUSTOMER IS TOO LARGE OR TOO SMALL (the low price gurantee only applies to orders of 1000+ though)

- We provide full service, just give us your master files and your shipping address, we will take care of all the rest

- We quote full prices without any hidden charges, we will deliver the finished goods to your doorstep.

- If you want a different quantity or have specific packaging needs, please contact us at www.abelida.com

- NO HIDDEN CHARGES, NO "film-output fees", stamping fees, shipping fees, etc that other manufacturers charge you extra for.

- We also provide printing services if you want to have manuals/books published.

Check our website (http://www.abelida.com) for more details.

Hi cd_replication

Thanks for the info, it is on topic and in reply to solicited info,  so I'll leave the post here.

Your post in recordingstuff has however been removed as the Songstuff forum does not accept unsolicited free adverts from commercial companies, advertising commercial services. If you take part in this forum as normal active member you can include your company url in your signature, but that is it.

If your company offers a genuine free service or product, you can plug it, and only it, where the post is on topic.

Please read board guidelines in Newbiestuff.

If you want to advertise on Songstuff please use the contact link to enquire about rates.

Cheers

John