Your Ad Could Be Here

Up For A Challenge?

i did it! [smiley=rockin.gif][smiley=bounce.gif]

we only need to write lyrics right? because i've done 21 in 29 days, but all of them without music

but i did write them with consideration to structure. i gave headers like verse 1, verse 2, pre-chorus, chorus, etc before each set of lines although i haven't made the melody, rhythm, cadence, and chords to it

it was really fun! problem is i wrote 20 of them in my native language and only 1 in english :P so the last one is probably the only one i can post at the lyrics criticque section

so, do i qualify? :-[

*i'm actually planning to continue this on my own, since it's becoming a habit

Hell, just post them all up. We all speak your language here. :)

Now can you write 21 in 31 in English? :P Just kidding :)

actually, that's what i'm planning to do this time, write 20 in english and the final one in my native language :D

the thing is, it's actually easier for me to write in english, but in consideration to make commercial songs here, i trained myself to write in my native language (which is indonesian, by the way). because from what i've seen and heard, the songs that make it to the top 20 in the official local mtv chart, are indonesian songs only. there is a steady growth of excellent english songs written by local musicians, but they don't make it to the chart, therefore never making it to number one (maybe they might, in radio shows and such). i'm guessing it has something to do with "music politics?" ???

Hell, just post them all up. We all speak your language here. :)

i just might do that [smiley=rockin.gif]