Your Ad Could Be Here

Guitar Effects Units

Stomp boxes use a lot less brain cells, most guitar players I know try different multis and end up back with the stomp boxes, perhaps I need to find smarter friends.

I have a BOSS ME-30 and I spent a lot of time tweaking the settings, still most of the time I go through my Marshall and it is the sound I want.

boss-me-30.gif

My son has just got a Line 6 Pod XT Live - XT Pod -

-

and it's an impressive bit of kit. Lots of sounds provided and the ability to download stacks of extra ones online (about 48000 if I remember!). Good solid box for gigging and the ability to use in studio or via computer.

Lot of them available via ebay and probably looking somewhere in the £150-£180 area to buy. New in the shops they are about £250ish.

If you are interested in knowing more let me know and I'll get him to give you some more info

I'm constantly torn between stomp boxes and multi effects... I always end up going for the stomp boxes because I know that I will get to grips with the entire capabilities of it reasonably quickly, thus giving me the sound I want. Multi effects tend to confuse me, and leave me feeling that I haven't got the most out of them... Though I'll admit I've not owned one, I have had fun fiddling around with a few friends...

If anyone has had great experiences with them, please tell! I almost want to be converted... lol... I'm a bit of a techno-file at times :S

Rohan :)