forth, winnowing only

to the call of posterity

even that perhaps unable

to sway her choice.

Kenny A. Chaffin – 1/23/2008

• 7 months later...
  • Noob

lol, you know how i found your poem?

i was trying to find a site for aspiring poets and was getting frustrated so i googled "REAL POETS" and found your poem

and what a RELIEF! I think this is magnificent. It's not another choppy melodramatic ranting about the ever-popular broken heart, it's something that- just as you've described- takes time, talent, and sweat off the brow (even if those weren't your exact words, i still believe you needed the three to write that ;) )

yeah, so i created an account on this music forum just to comment your poem. feel special? so uh, if you want it eulogized, thank you so much for not wasting my time XD

I agree, well Done [smiley=rockin.gif]

i was trying to find a site for aspiring poets and was getting frustrated so i googled "REAL POETS" and found your poem

and what a RELIEF! I think this is magnificent. It's not another choppy melodramatic ranting about the ever-popular broken heart, it's something that- just as you've described- takes time, talent, and sweat off the brow (even if those weren't your exact words, i still believe you needed the three to write that ;) )

yeah, so i created an account on this music forum just to comment your poem. feel special? so uh, if you want it eulogized, thank you so much for not wasting my time XD

:) Too Funny. Thanks for the effort, it's much appreciated! I haven't actually been around this site for a bit.

I haven't actually updated my poetry site in a bit so this one is probably not there but my website is http://www.kacweb.com

• 4 years later...

Oh that's funny. I just ran across this again myself as I got a couple of notices from old threads here. 

Just wanted to say that I've been very busy on the poetry front, have just published my second collection both ebooks on Amazon as well as a book of science articles, see the links in my sig or search my name on Amazon.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Best wishes!

• 1 month later...

haha, I would imagine you've been published. I will check them out! No doubt they are as precise & perfected as this one. 

• 1 month later...

Rich nourishing words that fed my soul, made me ponder, truth be told,

a kindred spirit I declare, I stand in awe.....and salute you there. Bravo!!!

Gwyneth Rose

• 3 months later...

Hi Kenny

Nothing more to say as everyone else has said it all!..other than adding my two cents, and just repeating what was said, with my own words, I want to tell you, well done!...regards, Mike

Hi Kenny

Nothing more to say as everyone else has said it all!..other than adding my two cents, and just repeating what was said, with my own words, I want to tell you, well done!...regards, Mike

Thanks Mike, I appreciate that! I should probably post some of my more recent work here. :) Thanks for reminding me.

Archived