Your Ad Could Be Here

Introduction

• Noob

This is just to introduce myself and to get in touch with other singer songwriter. I may be a bit of an exemption. I am no young and upcoming new talent. Although I started playing guitar when I was 15 years of age and soon after wrote my first own songs and had some gigs, I first focused on my corporate career. After having had enough of that (while still making music with others and sometimes writing songs) I left my well paid expatriate job in Asia and moved to Queensland with my wife. Guess we are sea-changers. We started an own, small businesses and I had more than ever time to create my own music. I recorded 2 CDs with a friend but for the 1st time have recently recorded my 3rd CD in a fully professional study in Cairns. What an experience! (not cheap though). And now I hope I can find ways for my music to find listeners. I am not pop song writer. I love satire, good stories and poetry. Lyrics are important to me. I actually tell stories with the help of music. So I need a listening audience. I wonder who has similar experiences to share.

Hi Geckomusic,

Welcome and nice to have you join us! 

Have fun on the boards and best of luck with your music.  Do you like to put alittle satire in your lyrics?  I do sometimes :)

Peggy

Hey Gecko,

Sounds interesting. Cant wait to hear your music mate.

Hi and welcome to Songstuff Gecko! :)

• Editors

Welcome aboard Gecko. Satire music. Very interesting, I look forward to listening to some of your music here on the boards.

Regards,

Mahesh

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

Hope you enjoy being a member   :)

Janeva

Archived