Your Ad Could Be Here

Well Hello There Everyone :)

Guitargodchris

Just thought I would intoduce myself for my first post on this forum.

Well my name is Christian John Lewis and I hail from Wales in the UK.

My main musical influences range from 30 Seconds To Mars, The 69 Eyes, The Academy Is.., Babyshambles, The Libertines, The Beatles, Bullet For My Valentine, Cora Starship, Coheed And Cambria, HIM, Killswitch Engage, Lost Prophets, Muse and so on.

My writing is kinda dark thanks to me being such a huge fan of Ville Valo from HIM and his songwriting skills and also from my own personal background and past experiences.

I notice that my best writing comes after traumatic experiences or from just having a crappy day or being in a bad mood.

But also from happy times or experiences.

I also play guitar and I am trying to record some material but im not so good on the guitar part.

Thanks For Reading

Many Loves

Chris

Anarchy Overdose

www.myspace.com/anarchyoverdose

x x x x x x x x

Hi Chris

Welcome to Songstuff!

:)

Nice intro.

Cheers

John

PS we have a myspace thread in the music lounge with people looking to exchange friendship, we run a Songstuff Club on myspace too, and feel free to add your myspace link to your signature (added to all of your posts) in your control panel.

Welcome to Songstuff, Chris! I was reading another post in (I think) the Songwriting area today about how our negative experiences can have the greatest inspiration for our writing. I'd be interested in your input.

Hope you have a great time with us!

My main musical influences range from 30 Seconds To Mars, The 69 Eyes, The Academy Is.., Babyshambles, The Libertines, The Beatles, Bullet For My Valentine, Cora Starship, Coheed And Cambria, HIM, Killswitch Engage, Lost Prophets, Muse and so on.

hey chris

looks like we share some favorite bands! looking forward to hearing how they influence you [smiley=acoustic.gif]