Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Fellow Writers And/or Musicians!

Mazrocon

Hey Everyone!

I'm new here and i've been writing songs since I was 10 or 11 I can't remember. I'm 13 now, I started writings random gibberish and lines that sounded kind of neat. Now i'm more serious about it and i've written 30 complete song lyrics =D I mainly just write song lyrics but I do also play the piano. I'm not very good but I will be getting piano lessons eventually! I don't know how to read music but I can read tabs and I know what verses, chorus's, notes and octaves are of coarse. I've showed my songs to alot of my family and friends and got alot of mixed reactions. My Mom thinks their alot about me (which most of them aren't). My Dad likes them but he say's that they are a lil hard to understand. My 2 friends love them!! My brother thinks their too deep for a 13 year old :P and each time I bring it up he just tryes to change the subject quickly >:( My songs do have alot of random meanings ranging from political, love, punk, rap, hardcore etc. Anyways hope to be chatting with you guys! peace out!!

~TIMOTHY~

:) Hey Timothy. Where you from? What you into? Music wise..

I'm from Idaho and i'm into lots of types/styles of music. My favorite band is Linkin Park and their my biggest influence in writing music :D I've posted 3 song/lyrics if you wanna go check 'em out =P

Hi Timothy

Welcome to Songstuff!

I look forward to reading/hearing your work. Do you have many recorded?

Cheers

John

If by recorded you mean written down and kept in word pad then yes! So far I only write song lyrics and I keep them in a word pad file, so far I got 30 song lyrics :D