Your Ad Could Be Here

From A Cold New Jersey ....

Stringz

Hello Everyone ...

Hailing originally from London, UK (Woolwich, specifically) and now living in New Jersey USA. I know Steve and Rudi on here and it was Steve that got me interested in recording some of my stuff. I am a recording noob, and I am absolutely flabbergasted at the quality you can acheive with todays software. I don't have much gear at the moment :

Self-built Computer - pretty zippy, lotta RAM, firewire

Sonar Power Studio 660 - Includes Cakewalk Studio 6

E-MU Xboard 49 Midi Keyboard - no onboard sounds

Gibson SG Standard

Fender Strat

Collection of Marshall, Vox and Orange Amplifiers

I play the guitar kinda whacky. I'm left-handed but play with the guitar strung right-handed.

I'm an older guy so most of my influences come from classic rock of the late 60's and the 70's - Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Cream, you get the idea. I have played in more bands than I can remember, mainly in the UK but some here in the US too.

Looking forward to posting some stuff for review soon, once I get all this techie stuff worked out. Nice to meet ya! :)

Did someone forget to give Steve his meds? Anyway, welcome to the forum! I'll look forward to your posts. What brought you across the puddle?

Man, I think you're right, musta missed a dosage.

Oh btw Welcome Stringz and you're welcome to keep the cold and snow in Jersey, we've had enough here already this year.

KAC

Edited by KennyChaffin