Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi From A Newbie

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site, but have been writing songs (well trying to anyway) for years now, and when I say years I mean decades. Anyway, some years back I found Band in a box and this really helped me arrange and produce my songs as near to the arrangement that was in my head, and sounded much better than me playing a guitar and singing onto a tape.

I write mainly in the MOTR and Country Rock genre, but have found that I get very interested for a number of years and then cool off for many years. Now my interest is up again and I've found that since my last little splurt and songwriting everyone else has discovered the internet too and there are loads of forums now. Brilliant!!

Well that's my story in short, I hope at some stage to be able to let you listen to some of my work, and maybe get some feedback.

Nigel

Welcome Nigel. Sounds like we have some similarities in that I tried some songwriting a bit over a decade ago and then have not done much until a re-kindling of my interest last year.

Will look forward to seeing some of your work. I need to mess around with Band in a Box some as well I think.

KAC

Don't worry, the only risk to caffeine-less drinks in here would be another person with an allergy... And if there's two of you the budget might stretch to a jar - though I really think you should just grin and bear it, tea drinking is VERY important to the correct working of a humans brain...

Guys please get a grip - tea, coffee and crumpets - anyone new on this site will think they've logged onto the Women't Institute by mistake!!! Bring on the JD and loads of it! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Welcome Nigel - I used to write lyrics years ago (long before the internet was invented!) but somehow lost the "will". But the "will" is now back with a vengence. Sites like this are fantastic for getting the old creative juices going. Look forward to seeing your postings.

Now no more talk of "caffine-free"!!

Debs x

Archived