Your Ad Could Be Here

Another "hi" Topic.

• Noob

Hi, I'm Grungitude/tude/dude 27 yr old from a small town in IL. Usa..Day job is certified Gopher, but when I'm not gophering this or gophering that I like to write music/poetry. I'm an all around music enthusiast, You name a genre.. with the exception Opera, Gospel, and blue grass, and I'll more than likely be able to hold an atleast 10 second conversation on it :P.

In all seriousness, I was doing random googling, because Sundays sure do make a body feel alone.. and I came along this board and thought it would be an interesting join. So here I am.. randomness, rambling, and all.

• Noob

Indeed lol.

I have a bit of a question/disclaimer.. I come from a 'general chat' message board, and well there it was nothing for me to post 100's of posts in a day.. I seriously doubt I would post that much a day here, but I don't want to come off as a spammer. While I know that the purpose of a message board is to post information, or give feedback to information, but just to make sure.. is it quite alright to give as much feedback here as possible? I don't mean little posts like "I agree" or "Lol :yahoo: " or anything but actual feedback?

And yes this is my Dweebish N00b post of the day.

Thanks for the warning! ;)

As long as you're not selling anything then there shouldn't be a problem, some of the boards here could do with a little extra use ;)

We love feedback! The more the better, as long as it's constructive and useful! :)

And for anything else try The Bar and Art, Movies and Books for off topic stuff :)

Archived