Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey All...

Geraint

:) Welcome Geraint! Where you from? What you into?

I'm from Cambridge, England.

I like fruit juice, slightly comical modes of transport, and drawing faces on things. :P

Musically, I usually like tuneful things, structure, and polished producing. I seem to have very strong tastes, but no-one including myself has been able to predict what I'm going to like next. BIG sounds are often a winner, and I love the sound of synthesisers or a rock band backed up by orchestra and choir (or even the other way around) - at the moment, I'm listening to Globus (http://www.last.fm/music/Globus). I have no pretensions to musical taste, because alongside my affinity for Fauré's Nocturnes comes a weakness for Backstreet Boys and My Chemical Romance.

What about you? Or shall I sift back through the threads until I find when you joined? :)

• 7 months later...