Your Ad Could Be Here

Presenting Finn Arild

I'm a musician from Norway, playing Guitar, bass, keyboards and singing.

I describe my music style as pop/rock with roots in progressive rock.

I will try to contribute on songwriting, homerecording and my instruments - as well as try to promote my projects, of course :-) ...

Hi Finn

Welcome to Songstuff! Great to have you aboard.

Cheers

John

Hi Finn,

Welcome, nice to see you!!!

;D     George: InZaneCountry

Prog rock roots, eh? My favourite!

Look forward to hearing some of your stuff

Got a demo up on my homepage (see link in signature). I might release some songs after i the following weeks have toured Oslo's record companies with my hat in my hand trying to get a deal.

The web's a bit boring - I'll fresh up the webpages during the weekend.

Welcome Finn,

Great sounding demo you've got there.  [smiley=acoustic.gif]

Peace,

John Nightwolf

How do you mean Norway and New Zealand?

I was born in NZ, but we soon moved back to Norway. They managed to get a NZ passport for me before they went, though.

That's right.

okey - finally got some images on my website and tuned it up a little.

• 1 month later...

This should be my post no' 100 :-) ...

Yeah!!! let's hear it for Finn's 100th post!!! [smiley=luxhello.gif][smiley=quote.gif]

There are some sites where members like to bag the 100th post in a thread.

Most of us aren't that long-winded except in the infamous B&Q thread which seems to have strangled itself.

Yeah!!! let's hear it for Finn's 100th post!!! [smiley=luxhello.gif]  [smiley=quote.gif]

There are some sites where members like to bag the 100th post in a thread.

Most of us aren't that long-winded except in the infamous B&Q thread which seems to have strangled itself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you'll find it still lurking in the shadows! Now that Hank Marvin has left...

Hi guyz!

Posting statistics are very interesting, BUT have you HEARD Finn's MUSIC?

I listened to some of the stuff by Finn and the group "SimpelTen" .... and I have to say it was VERY IMPRESSIVE, maybe not the music of "today" but very well written, produced and delivered. A lot of talent in there. Certainly worth a listen!

Go for it!

Bye!  [smiley=bounce.gif]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I have and I agree that he is good. But he is as much of 'today' as anyone.

As for the stats, well HE started it! :D

Yeah, I have and I agree that he is good. But he  is as much of 'today' as anyone.

As for the stats, well HE started it!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, guys - thanks. It really means a lot. As to good music - I think this board gathers some of the best. And don't be fooled by the fact that I'm fortunate to have the tools (and also some experience) for recording, producing and mixing - there's a lot of stuff on these boards that's just as good and better; some of it is just not as polished. It's the core stuff that matters, you know - the melody, the rhyme, the feel.

A diamond is a diamond even if it's not polished. None mentioned, none forgotten.

You take these things as someone who allready HAS beaten his head against the brick wall that represents the Music Industry of today!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't take it - I just go back to get some more momentum to break through that brick wall :-) ...

I know at least _one_ thing you need to get through in this business, and that is staying power. That I have.

... sting like a butterfly, dance like a ... or, was it ...

Archived