Your Ad Could Be Here

I Finally Found A Place That Can Hopefully Help Me.

Quathan

• Noob

Greetings, my fellow musicians and non musicians! My name is Mike, and I am a growing musician. I grew up on Long Island my whole life, much like one of the most inspirational bands ever to me; Dream Theater. My primary instrument is drums, which I have been playing for about a year and a half now. I recently started messing around with the bass guitar, as I was asked to play for the musical performance in my high school graduation. I'm assuming that most of you don't care about what I want to do when I grow up (although it does lie within the fields of music), but I have dreams. Part of those dreams are answering some very important questions about music, questions which I have not yet found the answer to. I am really hoping that some (or at least one) of you can help me. If any of you feel that you will be able to answer some music related questions, then just let me know. They are questions about how to write, produce, and spread materials around the world.

Hope someone can help me,

Mike

Greetings, my fellow musicians and non musicians! My name is Mike, and I am a growing musician. I grew up on Long Island my whole life, much like one of the most inspirational bands ever to me; Dream Theater. My primary instrument is drums, which I have been playing for about a year and a half now. I recently started messing around with the bass guitar, as I was asked to play for the musical performance in my high school graduation. I'm assuming that most of you don't care about what I want to do when I grow up (although it does lie within the fields of music), but I have dreams. Part of those dreams are answering some very important questions about music, questions which I have not yet found the answer to. I am really hoping that some (or at least one) of you can help me. If any of you feel that you will be able to answer some music related questions, then just let me know. They are questions about how to write, produce, and spread materials around the world.

Hope someone can help me,

Mike

Welcome Mike.. if you'd like to get a little more specific about what you want to know, I would be happy to help in any way I can, and I'm sure all the folks here would too..this is a website full of good music, interesting, experienced and knowledgable folks, pointers to facilities and information.

Ask away!

Regards, George Bolam :whistle: