Your Ad Could Be Here

Hail And Well Met Songwriters Of Songstuff

• Noob

Hail and well met songwriters of Songstuff.

My name is Jay Anthony Young and I write songs and other things under the nom de plume Horatio Von Darkfaulker.

Here’s a song:

Here are some other scribblings:

http://kensocrates.com/askdark01.html

http://kensocrates.com/boggy.html

And here’s more or less the same stuff in one swoop here:

http://www.myspace.com/vondarkfaulker

I previously and enthusiastically joined your august forum many moons ago, but sadly, I am a hopeless procrastinator and didn’t get around to posting any of my songs online until just recently. Now that I am finally thinking in that direction again, even unto the point of acting on such thoughts, it didn’t take me long to realize that I would be an utter fool not to straight-away reintroduce myself to your society, posthaste, that I may avail myself of your merry fellowship and sublime songwriting savvy.

So, Hi everybody. It’s been a long time, but it’s awfully good to be back.

Anybody got a beer?

• Noob

Great beer, John. And I’d sure love a slice of that pizza pie. Good to see that this place has become the success that it is, and it’s great to be a part of it sir.

And it’s good to see you again NightWolf you old dog. My sppelling is still shite, but my penchant for silliness is undiminished.

Thank you for the welcome my friend.

And Typo I live your namesake on a daily basis. It’s good to finally meet the muse that puts me solidly in my place on a daily basiss.

Keep up the good work!

Excelsior!

Great beer, John. And I’d sure love a slice of that pizza pie. Good to see that this place has become the success that it is, and it’s great to be a part of it sir.

And it’s good to see you again NightWolf you old dog. My sppelling is still shite, but my penchant for silliness is undiminished.

Thank you for the welcome my friend.

And Typo I live your namesake on a daily basis. It’s good to finally meet the muse that puts me solidly in my place on a daily basiss.

Keep up the good work!

Excelsior!

i speak typonese fluently but i still have a bad habit of spelling words correctly :)

• Noob
what name did you used to post under (so i can be nosey and dig up your old posts!) lmao

I used to be horatio until I grew all these other letters. And it was a long, long time ago so you may have to do a good bit of digging...

*Sigh* Sometimes I wish to God I didn't know now the things I did know then...

ahh....you know it's einstien's....good....

quite interesting....well i have deep interest in quantum physics....

The stuff fascinates me as well though I haven’t mastered the grueling math it would take to truly understand such concepts as, oh, eleventh dimensional P-branes, the probable existence of “parallel” universes, Bose-Einstein condensation and such. Even so, I find it to be great brain candy. Science in general pretty much rocks. Love it!

The stuff fascinates me as well though I haven’t mastered the grueling math it would take to truly understand such concepts as, oh, eleventh dimensional P-branes, the probable existence of “parallel” universes, Bose-Einstein condensation and such. Even so, I find it to be great brain candy. Science in general pretty much rocks. Love it!

ahh....interesting....i think we'll have good time....btw, whats your age...?