Your Ad Could Be Here

*ahem*

Alright, ummmm....

I currently live in Salt Lake City, Utah. (no, I'm not LDS) I've been in several bands over the years, none of which really got off of the ground. I've always loved music. I've always wanted to be a novelist or a musician. I'm currently working on several novels which will probably never see the light of day. I was a voice-actress for several years. I work as a graphic designer right now (it almost pays the bills) mostly for web-design. I've played the violin since I was seven or so. The violin started my integration into music as an artist. I have been singing and playing at every opportunity since. Being a writer, lyrics are my passion.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am in awe of anyone who can play a violin, when I was in College (more years ago than I care to admit to) My roommate used to play Jean-Luc Ponty albums (note albums there were no Cd's at the time) all the time. I fell in love with it.

Keeping plugging at your writing, I am in the same boat I have several unfinished projects that probably will never see the light of day, but things are changing. I have a cousin that went the self publish route, after the first book a publisher picked him up and now has a trilogy out there. Of course that also means the market will be saturated, much as I'm sure in the graphic artist world everyone who has photoshop thinks he's a graphic artist.

My guitar teacher is a film student at UCF and recently did a project that technology allowed to be produced without millions of dollars of backing. I may try to turn one of my short stories (also unpublished ... hmmm I think I see a trend here) into a film.

Anyway I look forward to hearing more of your adventures.

JRG

Alright, ummmm....

I currently live in Salt Lake City, Utah. (no, I'm not LDS) I've been in several bands over the years, none of which really got off of the ground. I've always loved music. I've always wanted to be a novelist or a musician. I'm currently working on several novels which will probably never see the light of day. I was a voice-actress for several years. I work as a graphic designer right now (it almost pays the bills) mostly for web-design. I've played the violin since I was seven or so. The violin started my integration into music as an artist. I have been singing and playing at every opportunity since. Being a writer, lyrics are my passion.