Your Ad Could Be Here

Greetings People ^^

Hello there everyone, the name is Tim, Tim Pedersen to be more exact, im a 17 (soon 18) year old guy from the little scandinavian country called Denmark, ya have probably heard of it before... if not then its time to take a good look on Google Earth :P anyways, i joined this site because a guy on Allthelyrics.com told me about it, he liked my lyrics and thought it was shame that others didn't get to see them :) so here i am

Some personal info about me: My parents are divorced, which probably doesnt matter since i hate them both like the plague or worse, im a very emotional person, not emo really, atleast not in the way that i cut myself... did that once, its unhealthy like hell... anyways :P about 7 years ago i found the glory and refreshness of metal and hard rock, so i started listening to that... i also listended to more punk kinda music and other rock/emo/punk/metal genres. The first band i really listened to for real was Korn, then came other bands like Disturbed and System of a Down, then like 3 years ago i started going into the really heavy appartment of metal, i started listening to Arch Enemy, Slip Knot, God Dethroned, Thorium and those kind of bands, and i still like them alot... i do listen to other bands too, like Breaking Benjamin, Nightwish and also old rock like AcDc and Black Sabbath :)

anyways, i started writing lyrics, very dark and depressive metal lyrics mostly, that was like 2 years ago that i started on that, and it stuck with me till now, and im gonna go on with it ^^

oh well, i joined this site to show my lyrics, and maybe... just maybe, get contacts with a band who would be willing to give it a shot at using some of them... :) we will see about that

for now this is all i got, i hope to learn a good deal of people to know here on this site, i will post all of my lyrics as soon as possible :)

Sincerely

Tim Pedersen

ROCK ON!!! [smiley=rockin.gif]