Your Ad Could Be Here

Introducing... Me

violetrose

Hello people

I'm a lyriscist who wants to start again I've been away from it for some time but I really missed it, I've never shown my work to almost anyone excepting some very close friends so I decided to join your site to get some advice and maybe if someone likes what i do some music to put my lyrics on.

I know that I might never hear my stuff on radio and that doesn't bothers me I just want to find out people recognizing themselves in what I writte I mean like I told you If someone ever records my music just for the pleasure of doing it I'll be glad ( are you bored yet?)

I will be around here for a while trying to make my contribution to the site and giving my advice like a potential audience more than like an expert and eventually post my lyrics as soon as I have something finished; feel free to be brutally honest with me or if you like what i do I'll be open to collaborate with you. ( now you're bored right?).

Have a wonderful and musical day

Thanks to all of you for such a nice welcome.

I'm sorry to disapoint you Steve but that name is the one given by myself noy by my mom anyway, I'd love to collaborate with you soon I've been reading your posts haven't heard anything from you yet, a matter of time.

I know I should stop saying never but you know I place my expectations in what I can control, I like surprises better than dissapointment. (does that make any sense?)

Once again thanks guys

:D

Thanks to all of you for such a nice welcome.

I'm sorry to disapoint you Steve but that name is the one given by myself noy by my mom anyway, I'd love to collaborate with you soon I've been reading your posts haven't heard anything from you yet, a matter of time.

I know I should stop saying never but you know I place my expectations in what I can control, I like surprises better than dissapointment. (does that make any sense?)

Once again thanks guys

:D

You can hear me at the Songsparrow link in my sig. 'Deaths Sweet Kiss' was my last collaboration with Doriadeb, an AWOL member! I think she's off sunning herself in the Greek Islands at present! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I know Iposted this ges ago but I didn't want to bore you with blah, blah I'm struggling to open certain pages, loads, you better forget about it, blame it on dial-up and computer from the stone age.

Steve I heard your songs and I really enjoyed them specially Nobody's listening so if I ever post something appealing to you, just let me know I'd love to work with you.

I know he was asking for my name and indirectly I didn't want to say it, just because I don't like it at all.

It's Yadira, it doesn't sound like me. ???

• 2 weeks later...