Your Ad Could Be Here

Ik Multimedia Support

IKsupport

Hello all!

I work for IK Multimedia support and would like to introduce myself to everyone. Hi. I am here to answer questions and give support for IK products. Let me know if you got 'em!

Feel free to PM me or just reply here.

Just a lil background on me... I am a guitar and bass player by craft, enjoy recording, playing shows, and most anything music related. I live in the SoCal area and enjoy its sunny rays it has to offer. 8)

Thanks and hope to meet some cool and interesting people here!

btw - special on ARC System, PM me for details

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am just here to offer support and to answer any questions on IK products as well as be an active member of the community.

Nightwolf - I do play in a band, a pretty snazzy one! But ya, I play bass in my current project. We are new to the LA music scene, have been playing some shows and will be doing some recording in the next week or so. Will post some of the new songs on the Music Critique section, so you guys can tell me how bad it is. :) What IK products were you interested in reviewing? Maybe we can work something out..

All kidding aside, I am here to help and meet some cool people. I will be spending most of my time in the Recording and Media section, so if you have any questions.. just reply, post a topic, or PM me!

Thanks again for the nice welcome! [smiley=acoustic.gif]

Paul

Service / Support

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.

Hi smueske!

Excellent, nice to meet you! I would love to have you review some IK plugins for the community. Feel free to PM me when you are ready to review and I will arrange things for you.

If anyone wants any particular product to be reviewed, please let me know!

Thanks.

Paul

Service / Support

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.