Your Ad Could Be Here

Don't Panic

MaggotyAnne

Hellooo!

I am an angsty teenager trying to overcome my horrendous use of cliches. I'm full well aware it's impossible to avoid them completely at this point, but I'm still going to try.

I play the piano and sing. I can read music, and have been sing in choirs since 4th grade.

I mostly play Dark Cabaret, but I like to write funeral marches for fun. I try way too hard to write sophisticated sarcastic lyrics, and have ridiculously high expectations of myself. I've written about five song lyrics, countless melodies, asnd one complete song. I'm not that great a pianist yet, but I'm trying.

I like:

Harlequin Jones

Jason Webley

The Dresden Dolls

Voltaire

The Tiger Lillies

Rozz Williams

Jill Tracy

The Guild of Funerary Violinists

I also like 70's punk and it's demented offspring (Gogol Bordello!), Indie stuff like Beirut, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Arcade Fire, and Okkerville River, and Elliott Smith. But my stuff doesn't sound like that.

Edited by MaggotyAnne

• 2 weeks later...